After 20 plus years in the property management and maintenance arena working for others, on both the east and west coasts, our founder Jack Palmer decided to merge his knowledge of the property management industry with his personal philosophy of good management, customer service, and accountability.
In 2000 JPM was born, focusing on multifamily property management, providing value added services to clients and great communities for our residents. Each community is professionally managed in partnership with client owners – focusing on meeting the long-term investment needs of the client while providing great places for people to call home.
Truly a family business, members of the Palmer family have worked in every capacity in the company from onsite management to administrative support and maintenance. Now Jack and his nephew Ben, both principal brokers, work side by side meeting the needs of our clients, tenants, and staff.
With over 2,000 individual units on 65 properties, ranging from single family units to 200 plus unit communities, JPM demonstrates that no property is too big or too small for our caring expertise.
Our services include:
- Custom management plans to meet client and property goals
- Transparent accounting with monthly financial reports and annual tax statements
- Customizable accounting for HUD financing, or other special ownership situations
- Operational accounting including rent collection, payables management, and annual budgeting
- Compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Marketing, leasing, tenant relations with onsite teams
- Routine and Capital improvement maintenance
- Project management services
- Routine asset inspections, unit inspections and risk management reviews