JPM Real Estate Services is always accepting applications for new team members, current vacancies are listed below. To apply for current, future or unpublished positions, please send resume, or application via email to email@example.com.
Human Resources can be reached Monday-Friday 9am -4PM
Full-Time Maintenance – Canby – (Immediate Opening)
• Perform routine maintenance requests
• Prepare units for new occupants
• Maintains building exterior, grounds and landscaping
• Follow established guidelines
• Troubleshoot or problems solve without direct supervision
• Basic plumbing • electrical • sheet rock • interior painting
• Prior experience in multi-family apartment industry desirable
• Must provide own hand tools
• Exceptional commitment to customer service
• Must be comfortable working individually and as part of a team
• May require travel between work sites within the Corvallis area, reliable transportation is required.
• Must meet criminal background screening requirements.
• This is a hands-on position that reports to an onsite manager/lead maintenance technician.
• Onsite residency is available
Hourly Rate: DOE, includes fuel reimbursement for site to site travel
Benefits: Medical/Dental insurance program offered, Paid-Time Off
Job Closes: when filled
JPM accepts applications and resume as an ongoing part of our business. Candidates should be willing to embrace a customer service philosophy, be a part of a continuously evolving business in an environment that values continuous improvement and personal growth. Multi-family experience is desirable but not required. Managers should have a basic understanding of business use computer systems, general math and exceptional communication skills. Most manager positions require onsite residency. Maintenance Technicians should be well rounded in all aspects of building maintenance and turnover, including painting, drywall repair, minor electrical and minor plumbing. Appliance repair is helpful. Must provide own tools. onsite residency preferred.