JPM Real Estate Services is always accepting applications for new team members, current vacancies are listed below. To apply for current, future or unpublished positions, please send resume, or application via email to email@example.com.
Human Resources can be reached Monday-Friday 9am -4PM
Onsite Community Manager (FTE) – Beaverton, OR
JPM Real Estate Services is looking for a full-time Community Manager for a 70 unit apartment community in the Beaverton area.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills and a commitment to making the community a GREAT place to call home.
- This is a hands-on position involving all aspects of apartment management – Grounds, Leasing and Rent Collection
- Maintains property grounds
- Follow established guidelines
- Troubleshoot or problems solve without direct supervision
- Skill Requirements
Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be comfortable working individually and as part of a team
- Computer-based systems including MS Word, Excel, email, and internet
- Prior multifamily experience and/or accounting experience preferred
- Onsite residency is required
- Must meet criminal background screening requirements
Hourly Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical/Dental insurance program offered, PTO
Job Closes: When position is filled
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 971-244-9664. Please use job code Beaverton in the subject line for the fastest response.
JPM accepts applications and resumes as an ongoing part of our business. Candidates should be willing to embrace a customer service philosophy, be a part of a continuously evolving business in an environment that values continuous improvement and personal growth. Multi-family experience is desirable but not required. Managers should have a basic understanding of business use computer systems, general math and exceptional communication skills. Most manager positions require on-site residency. Maintenance Technicians should be well-rounded in all aspects of building maintenance and turnover, including painting, drywall repair, minor electrical and minor plumbing. Appliance repair is helpful. Must provide own tools. onsite residency preferred.